Beautifully renovated and restored late 1700âs vintage home on 23+/- acres on the waters of Smith Cove. Formal living and dining rooms, family room with beamed ceiling and wood stove, first and second-floor bedroom suites, and breezy screened porch. Large rooms, wood flooring, crown molding, and chair railing. Second-floor office/library with built-ins. Pull down attic access. Hunt over 2,500 feet of water frontage. Pier and fishing shed. House, garage and outbuildings in AS-IS condition.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
2,636 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump.
- 2. Insert, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Water, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Body of Water
- Smith Cove
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Out Building, Trees, Fishing. Private, Trees/Wooded, Pond, Stream/Creek, Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price