Great location in fantastic North Easton neighborhood. Walk to stores and restaurants! Open concept floor plan with kitchen/dining/living combo. Split bedrooms with master bedroom & master bath on one side and two bedrooms & guest bath on the other. Features include large kitchen w/breakfast bar overlooking living & dining room leading to bright, airy sun room, beautiful fireplace w/custom built-in cabinets & shelves, hardwood flooring, crown molding, low maintenance vinyl siding & windows, oversized two car garage, asphalt driveway w/concrete parking pads, quiet street w/cul de sac, close to Downtown Easton and all of its amenities with quick access to bypass for commuters.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,432 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Brick, Heatilator, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Lot Dimensions
- 80.00 x 100.00
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)