Charming Cape Cod in the community of South Beechwood. Brand new HVAC installed June 2021. Beautifully done owners suite with full bath and walk in closet on main level. Formal Living room with Chair and crown moldings and laminate flooring,.Formal Dining room for the most elegant dinner parties. Kitchen has been completely remodeled with Stainless appliances, new cabinets, granite countertops and laminate flooring. Cozy family room with brick fireplace and pellet stove insert to keep you toasty warm on those cold winter days.Second full bath on main level. Upstairs you find two large bedrooms with each having their own storage rooms plus full bath. In the rear yard you find beautiful planting , a large deck measuring 24x14 ,8x14 storage shed and wood fencing.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
2,239 sq. ft
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Brick.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price