THIS IS A SPECTACULAR waterfront property located off Oxford Road between downtown Easton and Talbot County Club. The property is very private, enjoys expansive views up and down Peachblossom Creek, is well elevated and includes stunning landscaping and hardscape, a private dock, floating dock and floating boat lift with 3ft+/-mlw. There is a gorgeous gunite waterside pool measuring 40 x 15 with stone deck surround and coping. ** The four separate structures (main house, guest/pool house, 2 story garage and office/studio (total 5500+/- heated/cooled sf) on this 1.4+/- acre lot were extensively and beautifully renovated between 2007 and 2010. ** The main and guest/pool houses have four bedrooms, three full and three half baths. The main house contains a large family kitchen with premium appliances, an expansive wrap around breakfast bar, pantry and new quartz countertops. The kitchen is open to both the family room with gas fireplace and a picturesque screen porch overlooking the pool and waterfront. There is a generous living room with fireplace, dining room with bow window overlooking the back yard and waterfront and a den/office with handsome built-ins and a full bar with sink, refrigerator and icemaker. The second floor includes a spacious master with 16x15 full bath with heated tile floors, dressing room and abundant closet space. There is also a second bedroom with private full bath and a separate laundry. The main house has five hvac zones, master bath has heated tile floor and all but two rooms have ceiling fans. ** The guest/pool house (roughly 1600 fsf) is accessed by a breezeway and consists on the first floor of a large great room comprised of a family room with a pool table, living room with gas fireplace, and a sitting area. It includes a kitchen with breakfast bar, a lovely dining room directly overlooking the pool and a half bath and laundry area. There are bookcases, cabinets and ample closet space. The second floor of the guest house has two bright and airy bedrooms and a full bath. ** The detached two car garage includes abundant storage, electric heater, sink with hot and cold running water plus a built-in work bench and tool area. There is a 2nd floor bonus room with split heatpump, half bath and deck. Truly a one-of-a-kind offering!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/3 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
5,500 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Cable TV, Underground
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Cook Top Range, Central Vacuum, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 3. Gas Burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Black Bottom, In-ground
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Body of Water
- Peachblossom Creek off Tred Avon River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Outside Shower, Sidewalks, Fishing.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS